Tel: 01937 573367
Thermal Imaging Surveys Yorkshire
Thermal Imaging Surveys to cure heat loss in buildings
Our thermal imaging surveys can provide very useful information about the thermal performance of your property.
When we have provided your detailed survey report and home energy action plan, you can then use Retrofit Projects to manage and support your project.
We arrange thermal imaging surveys for homes and commercial buildings throughout the Yorkshire region.
A thermal camera survey can be undertaken to establish more than just significant heat loss:
- Energy efficiency – this type of thermal survey is essential as it identifies heat loss and therefore where the biggest energy cost-savings can be made, and is non-invasive
- Damp walls and ceilings – water ingress, sources of dampness, leaks in flat roofs and chimneys
- Water leaks – leaks in under-floor heating systems, concealed pipework etc.
- Thermal bridging – missing or ineffective insulation at door and window reveals
- Thermal bridging – areas where poor workmanship leading to missing insulation causes cold spots
- Air infiltration – cold draughts into the building that cause cold floors and an unpleasant environment
- Air leakage – warm air escaping the building that wastes valuable energy
Thermal Imaging Surveys | Case Studies
At Retrofit Projects we understand that every customer has different reasons for commissioning a thermographic survey, whether it is for your home or your place of business.
We offer fixed price quotations on all our services as standard.
We will discuss your project and fully understand your plans and concerns, and provide you with the maximum value and reliability from your infrared thermal imaging survey.
Contact us today for a competitive quote.
Contact us for help or advice:
Request a Callback
Contact us for advice or to arrange your FREE, no obligation quote: