Tel: 01937 573367
Post War House, Menston
Extended post war semi-detached house
- Refurbishment and retrofit project
- Start date: June 2017 (2-3 month project)
The clients contacted Retrofit projects in March 2017 to discuss a problem with dampness and condensation to some areas of their home.
Following a thorough inspection of the building and a detailed damp survey, it was clear that the property was suffering from some dampness caused by previous poor building work.
Furthermore, condensation was also a problem and black mould was covering some external walls.
There were also significant issues and defects with old PVCu windows leading to various leaks and internal damage.
The property needed significant up-grading and modernisation to make it warmer and more comfortable for the future.
- New A-Rated PVCu Replacement windows
- New PVCu replacement A-rated front arched door
- New Aluminium bi-folding doors (two sets)
- Specialist re-plastering and full damp proofing to some rear walls
- Extensive external works to repair the old render and full painting to the render
- Stone cleaning and repointing to sections of the rear elevation
Contact us for help or advice:
Request a Callback
Contact us for advice or to arrange your FREE, no obligation quote: