Tel: 01937 573367
Retro-fit projects is an eco-renovation and building fabric insulation service, first established in 1993 as the project management service and part of THIAS (UK) LTD.
We’ve dedicated our business to providing high quality energy saving products and services that effectively insulate traditional properties and older homes.
We take a whole house approach to eco-renovations and retrofit projects. Many older homes have some potential for improvements – and to maximize this potential, we provide a bespoke survey – including thermal imaging and a detailed assessment to determine how each property can be improved in a cost effective way.
Some of the benefits of using our service:
- Established for over 20 years with a background of high quality home renovation services and specialist surveys in both the damp and insulation sector.
- A proven track record with hundreds of installations successfully completed.
- A background in working with older homes suffering from damp and structural problems.
- A commitment to ongoing training for all our personnel.
- Qualified surveyors and installers with proven credentials.
We aim to:
- Be a trusted and reputable service for homeowners to use, only employing reputable contractors and tradesmen as part of our project teams.
- Give reliable, genuine advice and up-to-date information to our customers.
- Ensure all completed work and projects comply with current building standards and up-to-date regulations.
Contact us for help or advice:
Request a Callback
Contact us for advice or to arrange your FREE, no obligation quote: